Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8th: Oops!

I guess these things happen. Sometimes we get busy and forget to do the things that need to be done. I have spent the last 2 evenings completing cats that need to go out ASAP! I have neglected my blog posts.

Creative energy and Inspiration are two different creatures. Inspiration is derived from the word inspire which means, among other things, to be the cause or the source of; bring about.1 Inspiration is the idea, object, color, or some item that gives you an idea to create another item. Whereas, creative energy comes by viewing items that help give one inspiration. Creative energy is that which motives one to create but does not necessarily inspire. I get creative energy by view other's art works or crafts, it is also brought about by viewing creative magazines, web sites, blogs, books, going to craft stores, and other such venues. Many times, I have creative energy but no inspiration to focus it. I might just dig out an old pattern and remake it just to expend the creative energy. Otherwise, I might be up all night trying to create. As I travel the creative energy path, usually at some point, most of the time at two in the morning, inspiration strikes and a new rabbit or bear is born.

Hoppy Hare & Bear Hugs,

Jared

1Dictionary.com, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Inspire (accessed June 8, 2010).

No comments:

Post a Comment